Get Started in the Institute of Fair Management
Contamination from E. coli and other enteric pathogens continues to pose a tremendous risk to all fairs when fair guests interact with animals in livestock barns, petting zoos, birthing centers, etc. In this workshop, you’ll learn more about the pathogen, discover operational and management options any size fair can implement, and meet one-on-one with workshop facilitators to review programs you have in place at your facility. Each attendee will:
• Receive and take home a 3-ring binder which includes workshop information and includes templates for record keeping and signage.
• Participate in a sample exercise to identify contact zones and types of corrective actions to be deployed
• Learn about a variety of operation tactics to consider for corrective actions appropriate for their own particular situation
• Following the course, meet one-on-one, virtually with presenters to review the particulars of their site — what is currently being done to protect guests and what tactics to consider implementing
• Receive a certificate of completion
Presented by Dr. Stephen Neel (Technical Solutions International)
*Additional registration fees for this course. Register for this course when you register for the IAFE Annual Convention. https://www.iafeconvention.com/register
By Adding SubNavigations to this link, this will no longer be an active link.
Do you want to continue?