Get Started in the Institute of Fair Management
Protecting your event goers, staff and volunteers has never been so important. The IAFE, working with Dr. Stephen Neel of Technical Solutions International, present the CPP workshop to help fairs understand enteric pathogens such as E. Coli and to provide information on controlling traffic flow in all animal areas (not just petting zoos), creating proper signage, installing hand-wash areas, and establishing specific cleaning protocols. The risk management information and tools provided in CPP can be easily adapted to develop pandemic plans.
What CPP Offers You!
· Introduction to enteric pathogens: what they are, the impact to fairs, what’s at stake
· Understanding enteric pathogens: some microbiology!
· Analyzing your facility (everyone brings maps, diagrams of their own fair and time is spent analyzing flow)
· Improving Operational Procedures: signage, handwashing, waste management, etc.
· Site evaluation exercises: each attendee works with the presenters to examine their own facilities and work on ideas/plans
· Creating the Consumer Protection Plan
Following the workshop, attendees will have the opportunity to consult, one-on-one, with the presenters to review their facilities site plan. These site reviews will be conducted via Zoom or Teams December 6-8 (Site review session must be scheduled no later than 5 pm CDT, December 4 and all participants must complete site review in order to receive certificate)
This is a required Institute of Fair Management (IFM) course all IAFE members welcome to participate.
Presented by Dr. Stephen Neel, Technical Solutions, and Marla Calico, CFE- IAFE President/ CEO
*Additional registration fees for this course. Register for this course when you register for the IAFE Annual Convention. https://www.iafeconvention.com/register
By Adding SubNavigations to this link, this will no longer be an active link.
Do you want to continue?